2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSutherland Drive, Birchington, Kent
- Ground floor 2 bedroom flat in a popular location
- Parking space
- Communal garden
- Close to village centre
- Share of freehold
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Need a village centre hide out? Or simply enjoy being close to stroll to all the shops and seafront? Look no further as this ground floor flat has exactly what you need!The ramp to the building gives you easy access or simply use the patio doors around the back to take you directly into the flat.The blocks at Sutherland Drive are very well looked after, so you can be proud when friends and family come to visit and the lovely garden is a great space for relaxing in the sunshine or watching the leaves blow from the warmth of your living room.Birchington is only a short walk away with its array of shops and bakeries; but if you want a days shopping then Westwood Cross is not far away. Minnis Bay is very popular for sun seekers and sea side strollers alike.Jump on a train from Birchington station and you could be in Central London in less than 2 hours!
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 8'3 x 8'1 (2.52m x 2.47m)
- Lounge: 13'6 x 13'1 (4.12m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 11'1 (4.63m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 6'8 (4.02m x 2.03m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.