3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOgley Hay Road, Chase Terrace, Staffordshire
- A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home with gardens to front and rear with no chain
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Well appointed lounge
- Lovely open plan breakfast kitchen and sitting area
- Three good sized first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate W.C.
- Foregarden and enclosed rear garden
- Separate utility/potential office
- Potential for off road parking within rear garden
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this well appointed three bedroom semi detached family home offered on the market with no onward chain therefore quick completion can be made available, and offering the full benefit of both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The well planned accommodation in brief comprises reception hall, well appointed lounge, superb open plan breakfast kitchen with sitting area, three good sized first floor bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C. There is a foregarden and an enclosed rear garden which could provide parking with vehicular access across the rear and there is also a useful separate utility/office. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1061_4220178
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4220178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.