2 bedroom apartment for saleRiverside Quarter, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Front River Garden view
- Two bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- 2nd Floor with Winter Garden
- Now Complete
- Custom designed fitted kitchens
- Comfort cooling & Underfloor Heating
- Residents only gym and pool, sauna & steam room & Jacuzzi
- 24 hour estate management
- EPC Rating = C
A spaicous Two bedroom apartment with Winter Garden and great River Views. Set beside the Thames in SW18, overlooking fashionable Hurlingham and sitting beside the open space of Wandsworth Park - Frasers are pleased to have launched the fourth phase of this stunning development. Comprising a mixture of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bed penthouses in this calm, green and vibrant community.
The development offers easy access to all parts of London with two underground stations close by and the Wandsworth main line station only a few minutes walk.
Riverside Quarter is ideally positioned beside the river Thames, opposite the fashionable Hurlingham Club and next to the open space of Wandsworth Park. Residents of Riverside Quarter will benefit from exclusive on site amenities including pool and fully equipped gym. Other on site luxuries include the Marco Polo restaurant and deli - a popular local eatery. Apartments will be finished to a high standard with quality materials and finishes throughout.
Square Footage: 1,037 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43662642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CID150061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.