4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Donington On Bain, LN11
- Unique four bedroomed detached home set in picturesque wold side village
- Stunning modern family room with eating and seating areas linked to the garden with bi-fold doors
- Lounge with floor to ceiling windows offering views over the front garden
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms and dressing rooms
- Luxurious family bathroom to serve the remaining 2 bedrooms
- 4th bedroom linked to the 3rd to create an ideal nursery or dressing room
- Block timber outbuilding with potential for outside office space
- EPC Rating : E
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to be offering to the open market this rather unique four bedroom detached home set within the popular Wold side village of Donnington-On-Bain. The property was extensively renovated and extended over the last 5 years by the current owners in order to accentuate the natural light through floor to ceiling windows and provide the space required for modern family life. The property is entered via a short flight of steps revealing an exceptional entrance which gives way to the open plan living room with vast picture windows onto the front and multi fuel burning stove. The undoubted heart of this modern family home is the extended family dining kitchen. With informal eating space round its breakfast bar, or the ability to open the whole rear aspect onto the patio with its bi-fold doors, this room represents an ideal space for entertaining - be it children’s birthdays, or summer evening drinks with friends. The practicalities are well catered for with utility room and pantry just off.The 4 double bedrooms are all accessed from the central hallway. The two with views over the front both benefit from en-suite shower rooms as well as separate dressing rooms. The 4th bedroom is linked to the large rear bedroom, meaning this could potentially make an ideal nursery or dressing room if required. The luxurious family bathroom enjoys a multi-jet shower as well as separate bath.The property features generous off street parking set behind double timber gates, and elevated lawned gardens to the front. To the rear there are well-manicured lawned gardens, patio area, flower and shrub borders. An additional block timber wood clad outbuilding lends itself perfectly to purchasers looking to work from home or additional living space (subject to planning).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6971122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.