1 bedroom apartment for saleGertrude Road, Norwich
- No onward chain
- one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Allocated off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
A surprisingly spacious and very well presented one bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment sitauted to the north of Norwich within a sought after residential location.
A surprisingly spacious and very well presented one bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment within a sought after north city location. The property boasts an excellent sized lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen and an impressive and spacious master bedroom. There is uPVC double glazed, gas fired central heating, secure entry phone system and off road parking available in the close itself.
With secure entry phone system.
Private Entrance Hall
With airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted secure entry phone system and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 12' 8" narrowing to 10' 9" x 15' 5" ( 3.86m narrowing to 3.28m x 4.70m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with wood block work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, space for fridge, wall mounted gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, plumbing for washing machine, and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 12' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. There is also allocated off road parking within Garret Court itself.
The vendor is currently in the process of extending the lease 125 years.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.