4 bedroom detached house for saleRipon Court, Corby
- REDUCED FROM £395,000
- Uniquely Built Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Kitchen/Dining Room & Separate Utility Room
- Separate Reception Rooms, Study
- Ensuite to Master, Jack & Jill Bathroom to Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Double Garage
- Beautifully Presented
Offered to the market is this individually built and beautfiully presented four bedroom detached executive home, situated within a sought after location, ideal for a growing family, offering spacious living accommodation and boasting separate reception rooms, study and a double detached garage.
The spacious living accommodation features a welcoming reception room leading to the well appointed kitchen/dining room offering a range of integral appliances with French doors into the rear garden, a separate utility room, a bay fronted lounge with dual aspect windows, separate dining room also featuring French doors into the rear garden, study and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor landing there are four good size bedrooms, of which the master benefits from walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, a 'Jack & Jill' shower room to bedroom two and three, and a family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved frontage and driveway to the side providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to a double garage, with a substantial size lawned garden featuring a large patio offering a high degree of privacy. Ideally suited to a growing family, this home is to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entry via a double glazed door to the side aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator, a double cupboard and doors to all rooms.
A two piece suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin. Further features include complimentary tiled splashback, a wall mounted radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Study 8' 10" max x 6' 5" ( 2.69m max x 1.96m )
This room features a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 16' x 14' 3" into bay window ( 4.88m x 4.34m into bay window )
This room features a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
This room features double glazed French doors and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 8" x 11' 4" ( 6.30m x 3.45m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over and partial complimentary tiling. Further features include space for a range cooker with cooker hood over, integral appliances to include a dishwasher and fridge/freezer, a wall mounted radiator, ceramic floor tiles, two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a French door to the rear aspect.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over, partial complimentary tiling. Further features include space and plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler and a door to the rear aspect.
Staircase rising from the hallway, features include a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator, access to the loft and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points and a walk in wardrobe.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Further features include an extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, ceramic floor tiles and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' plus door recess ( 3.25m x 3.66m plus door recess )
This room features two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, a TV point, and a wall mounted radiator, Jack & Jill ensuite shared with bedroom three.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Further features include a heated towel rail, an extractor fan, ceramic floor tiles and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
This room features two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator. Jack & Jill ensuite shared with bedroom two.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.95m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps over, a wash hand basin and WC. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
A block paved frontage providing parking for several vehicles.
A garden with paved patio area, lawn area, outside tap and enclosed with timber fencing. Further features include a courtesy door to the double garage and gated side access.
Access via an up and over door, features include power. lighting, a courtesy door to the rear garden and security lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663443.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.