3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCooks Lock, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA
A GENEROUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and convenient cul-de-sac location within reasonable proximity of Boston Town Centre. Comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, WC, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
A GENEROUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and convenient cul-de-sac location within reasonable proximity of Boston Town Centre. The property in brief comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, WC, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway with access to a Single Garage.
An external porchway providing cover and outside lighting to front door.
Having a double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted linen storage.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
With a feature Bay window to front, coving to ceiling, feature gas fireplace, radiator, archway to Dining Area.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
With sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
With a fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, internal door to Utility Room. Inset one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer with worksurfaces and tiling to walls, double electric oven and further gas hob inset to work surface with cooker hood above. Integral fridge, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 11" ( 1.88m x 1.80m )
With wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, built-in cupboards, areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
With wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiling to walls, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with taps and over bath wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, coving to ceiling, part tiling to walls.
The front garden has a pathway which leads to the front door with further pathways leading to the gated side access. The front garden is flanked to the front and sides by a low ornamental hedge surrounding areas of lawn and flower and shrub borders.
The driveway continues from the road, past the side of the bungalow to the rear where the Single Garage can be accessed.
The rear garden is fully enclosed, with pathway from rear door to the rear gated access and further patio area. With areas of lawn and flower and shrub borders. There is hardstanding for a Timber Storage Shed. Outside tap and gated access to the rear and sides.
Having up-and-over door, concrete floor, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.