3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Bessacarr, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £290,000 - £320,000
- Detached Character Cottage
- Views Over Church Grounds
- Good Sized Living Room with Feature Fireplace, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room
- Three Double Bedroomed, Family Bathroom
- Good Sized Plot, Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking and Garage
Guide Price £290,000 - £320,000 This generously proportioned picturesque three double bedroomed character cottage which has views over St Wilfrid's church in Bessacarr and must be viewed to appreciate.
This generously proportioned picturesque three double bedroomed character cottage which has views over St Wilfrid's church in Bessacarr and must be viewed to appreciate. The property is well presented throughout retaining charm and character with modern fittings. The property stands in a generous plot with off road parking and garage. Situated close to local amenities and transport links.
With front facing arch solid wooden door and central heating radiator. The entrance porch leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
This good sized dining room has a front and side facing window, radiator and built in storage cupboard. There is a door leading to the kitchen and downstairs shower room.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.97m x 3.63m )
This delightful spacious living room has two front facing arched windows. There is feature fireplace with wooden surround with cast iron insert, two central heating radiators and a door which gives access to the staircase.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.30m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating granite work surfaces housing the inset stainless steel sink and carved drainer with mixer tap and central heating radiator. There is space for a professional style cooker with cooker hood above, plumbing for a dishwasher. Fitted with a breakfast island with matching units and granite work surfaces. A stable door gives access to the rear garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower which is disguised behind a wooden shutter, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is an obscured double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiling to the walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms and family bathroom. Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and the church.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
A double room with front and side facing windows providing views over the church grounds. Fitted with wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the period fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 6' ( 3.91m x 1.83m )
A double room with front facing window, fitted with a range of wardrobes and cupboards extending over the bed and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.76m )
A spacious double bedroom fitted with wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and a window to the front elevation.
With side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is complimentary tiling and heated towel rail.
The property stands in a good sized plot with open plan lawned garden to the front and a pathway which leads to the front door. There are established plants and flowers. To the side of the property is a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles leading to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area, fish pond and shrubs, plants and flowers to the borders. There is a covered sun terrace and entertaining area. There is a utility room attached to the garage which is fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces. There is electricity and plumbing for white goods.
Has power, light and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.