2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Road, Moss, Doncaster
Guide Price £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached railway cottage
- Two/Three bedrooms
- Rural Location with Open Fields
- Must be Viewed
- Kitchen with Living Room/Diner
Guide Price £125,000-£135,000 -Located in Moss with stunning rual views is this spacious front, side and larger than average rear garden with ample parking. This two double bedroomed semi-detached railway cottage is available with no chain.
Located in Moss with stunning rual views is this spacious front, side and larger than average rear garden with ample parking. Offered for sale with no chain and immediate vacant possession is this two double bedroomed semi-detached railway cottage. Comprising of kitchen, conservatory, living room/diner, study/ third bedroom, wet room and a bathroom.
A great rural location with close links to the A19 and motorway networks. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate all the property has to offer.
Leads straight into the conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 5.84m x 2.79m max )
This is a super room that takes total advantage of the views over the garden and also has ample space for dining. Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage heater. Access to the kitchen, wet room and patio doors to the study. Also access to the rear garden and patio area.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
The kitchen has access to the conservatory that overlooks the large garden, and also access to the hall. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and plumbing for a washing machine and has space for a fridge and freezer. There is full wall tiling. There is also a radiator in this room.
Study/ Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
This modern wet room has a side facing frosted double glazed window, chrome towel rail and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and electric shower. There is full wall tiling.
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Wc
Has a rear facing single glazed window. Fitted with a WC, partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Controls for the heating system and telephone point.
Living Room/ Diner 15' 8" x 14' into recess ( 4.78m x 4.27m into recess )
Overlooking the front garden with a double glazed window, two central heating radiators and electric fire with feature surround and TV connection point.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms and loft.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Has a front facing double glazed window overlooking the rural open fields and has a central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.25m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear extensive garden, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath. There is full wall tiling,
An enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. Access to the garage and the rear of the property.
Rear And Side Garden
To the rear and side is an extensive enclosed lawned garden with shrubs, shed and green house. The garden extends past the lawned area with a futher garden area, perfect for growing vegetables or could be turned to a lawned area. There is a patio area closest to the house which has a shed for storage. There is a cesspool and oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.