3 bedroom character property for saleStocks Hill, Manton, Oakham
Sold STC £300,000
- Charming Cottage
- Totally Renovated
- Sitting Room
- Shaker' Style Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Delightful Courtyard
- No Onward Chain
A delightful stone fronted cottage situated in the picturesque village of Manton on the southern shore of Rutland Water.
'Shaker' Style Kitchen. Offered with no onward chain.
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Canopy storm porch, timber cottage front entrance door with glazed window leading to the open plan living area.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
7.77m(25'6'') x 3.71m(12'2'') Bespoke 'shaker' style fitted floor standing kitchen units with cupboards and drawer units, granite work surfaces inset with a one and a half bowl sink unit, matching peninsular breakfast bar with granite work surfaces and having built in electric oven under, ceramic hob and suspended stainless steel extractor cook hood above, built in dishwasher and washing machine, recess ceiling lights, television and telephone points, ceramic tile flooring with underfloor heating, built in storage cupboard under the stairs, double glazed window and window seat to the front, two double glazed windows to the rear and stable door to the courtyard garden. Oak stair case
rising to the first floor and landing.
5.36m(17'7'') x 3.15m(10'4'') Chimney breast inset with log burning stove, recess ceiling lights, under floor heating, double glazed window to the front and French doors to the courtyard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising from the open plan living area to the first floor landing, oak framed opening looking over the kitchen area, access to roof void with loft ladder, the gas fired central heating boiler is housed within the roof void, linen cupboard.
3.73m(12'3'') max x 3.40m(11'2'') max Built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
4.27m(14'0'') max x 3.20m(10'6'') Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
3.35m(11'0'') x 2.21m(7'3'') Having vaulted ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and velux
window within roof line.
3.18m(10'5'') max x 1.98m(6'6'') max A refitted white bathroom suite comprising of a P shape bath with mixer tap and
shower over, low level WC, wash stand with basin, heated towel rail, tile splashbacks, ceramic tile flooring, recess ceiling lights, under floor heating and double glazed window to rear.
The front garden is raised with a stone wall and garden gate with footpath and steps leading to the canopy storm porch. The front garden is of a formal nature with box hedging and various other specimen plants. A wonderful landscaped rear garden which has been designed thoughtfully with hard landscaping which has matured to include a wide selection of shrubs and perennial planting schemes. There is a small patio with waterfall feature and steps rising to further gardens with a stone retaining wall. At the foot of the garden is a gravelled seating area. There is a brick built outbuilding which is open to its front and allows access to a covered barbecue area, within the building is a storage area.
The property benefits from some solar panels installed on one half of the roof which heats the water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43663692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.