3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrambeck Village, Welburn, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £165,000 to £180,000
- Pretty 'Cottage Style' Three Bedroom Home
- Conservatory with Lovely Views
- Converted Basement with Utility Room & Storage
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Excellent Village Community with Tennis Court & Fishing Rights
PRETTY 'COTTAGE STYLE' HOME SET OVER THREE FLOORS WITH MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE - This three bedroom home boasts spacious living accommodation over three floors that includes a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, house bathroom and a converted basement with utility store.
Crambeck is a community village with amenities including tennis court and fishing rights for which there is a monthly charge. The village is located north east of York off the A64 which provides road access for shopping and leisure amenities at Malton and York. This three bedroom home boasts spacious living accommodation over three floors that includes a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, house bathroom and a converted basement with utility store. This flexible home briefly comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen, living room, conservatory with french doors to rear garden and master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. There are steps leading down from the master bedroom to the utility room with a range of matching units, sink and drainer and two exit doors to outside. To the first floor is a generous landing leading to two good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is allocated parking space and low maintenance gravelled garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden with patio seating area, variety of planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this attractive 'cottage style' home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers, part exchange considered.
Entry to the home is via a glazed front entrance door into the hallway with radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units including display unit, work surfaces, and integrated fridge freezer. Built in electric double oven and ceramic hob with filter hood over, one and a half bowl sink, tiled splash back, plumbing for a washing machine, gas boiler (lpg) and window to the front.
Living Room 19' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.33m )
With double glazed french doors giving access to the conservatory, TV point, two radiators and under stairs cupboard.
Conservatory 19' 10" x 8' 9" ( 6.05m x 2.67m )
With double glazed windows to rear elevation and french doors to rear garden.
With access to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 2" plus wardrobes ( 3.94m x 2.79m plus wardrobes )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding doors, double glazed windows to rear, radiator and steps leading down to basement utility.
En Suite Shower Room
Matching three piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Basement Utility Store 13' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.36m )
Comprising matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, worksurfaces, radiator and further storage rooms.
Basement Store Room 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Further store room with side access door to outside.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed velux window to rear elevation and radiator.
Modern three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, radiator and double glazed velux window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
With double glazed velux window to rear elevation and radiator.
To the front is allocated parking space and low maintenance gravelled garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden with patio seating area, variety of planted shrubs and fenced borders.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43665849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.