2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRydal Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE OF £120,000 - £125,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Sun Room
Offered for sale is this two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW having a delightful location at the head of a CUL DE SAC and not overlooked at the rear. Benefits from a detached garage and sun room to the rear. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Located within the popular established residential area of Dinnington and amidst similar properties is this two bedroom detached bungalow. Accommodation comprising, Kitchen, inner hallway, lounge, two bedrooms, sun room and bathroom. Occupying a cul de sac location and having a generous driveway for several vehicles together with an detached garage. Garden to the rear which is not overlooked giving some degree of privacy. The bungalow is ideally situated for the many amenities to be found in Dinnington and is a short drive from motorway connections allowing commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham and Worksop.
Having a side facing double glazed entrance door, understairs storage cupboard, access to loft space and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 1" x 19' 7" into bay ( 3.07m x 5.97m into bay )
Front facing double glazed bay window, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Kicthen 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob and electric oven, Having space for a fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splash backs and laminate flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 12' 3" to front of wardrobes ( 2.46m x 3.73m to front of wardrobes )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.82m )
Rear facing double glazed window, a radiator and door leading into the sun room.
Sun Room 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Rear facing window and door opening onto rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the detached garage.
To the rear of the property is an astro turf lawn area, pebbled area and decking being enclosed to sides and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43665855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.