3 bedroom apartment for saleAntigua Close, Eastbourne
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- POPULAR SOUTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- STUNNING HARBOUR VIEWS TO THE REAR
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - DO NOT MISS OUT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE DOUBLE bedroom DUPLEX APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Sovereign Harbour development in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS accommodation throughout with PRIVATE BALCONY and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
** FANTASTIC RARE OPPORTUNITY ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this DUPLEX APARTMENT located in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER Sovereign Harbour Development of Eastbourne. Boasting SPACIOUS Accommodation throughout with a Lounge / Diner, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and extra dressing room space. The apartment benefits from STUNNING HARBOUR views and a PRIVATE ENCLOSED BALCONY. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and space this property has to offer. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Door to the front aspect, stairs rising to top floor landing.
Having a door to the side aspect, doors into all rooms, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, solid oak flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" MAX x 11' ( 3.51m MAX x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading through to the family bathroom, radiator and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading to the Juliet Balcony, fitted wardrobes, radiator and solid oak flooring.
Comprising paneled bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, solid oak flooring, partly tiled walls, radiator. This room can be accessed via the hallway or via Bedroom two.
Lounge / Diner 21' 8" MAX x 13' 5" MAX ( 6.60m MAX x 4.09m MAX )
Double glazed french doors to the rear aspect opening onto the balcony with double glazed windows either side, wall lights, feature fireplace, ample space for a dining room table, solid oak flooring, glass window through to the kitchen. This room enjoys views across the Sovereign Harbour.
An enclosed balcony with artificial grass, ample seating space and enjoying stunning views across the Harbour.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 2" MAX x 8' 5" ( 4.93m MAX x 2.57m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing CH boiler, space for a range cooker, cooker hood over, ample work surface space, breakfast bar area with a window facing through into the lounge with views across to the harbour, solid oak flooring, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing having a double glazed window to the rear aspect with harbour views, skylight window to the rear, loft access and a double fronted airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 19' 11" MAX x 18' 5" MAX including recess ( 6.07m MAX x 5.61m MAX including recess )
A large room benefiting from double glazed windows to the rear aspect enjoying stunning views across the harbour, radiator, spotlighting over, solid oak flooring.
Having two sets of double fronted storage cupboard and access into the second bathroom.
A large suite comprising paneled bath with separate double shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, solid oak flooring, skylight window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space with visitor spaces available.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43665882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.