4 bedroom detached house for saleChaffinch Gardens, Colchester
Sold STC £350,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite Bathroom & Family Bathroom
- Large Garden & Double Garage
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
This spacious detached family home is situated in the popular Longridge Park development. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation, four bedrooms, en suite bathroom to master bedroom, large private garden and double garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 18' 7" x 13' ( 5.66m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, gas fire with brick surround.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, radiator, pantry cupboard.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window and door to side, sink with cupboard under, washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, airing cupboard with boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, mirror fronted double wardrobe.
En Suite Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 8' 8" ( 3.99m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wardrobe cupboard with mirror fronted sliding door.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 9' 7" + recess ( 3.68m max x 2.92m + recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and giving access to Double Garage.
There is a generous rear garden mainly laid to lawn with summer house, inset shrubs and flowers and outside tap.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43665885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.