3 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Highworth, Swindon
Offers Over £400,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN, Light and Airey Living Room
- Period Property with Tudor Fireplace's
- Three Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Period Kitchen/Diner with Fireplace
- Electric Gated Access with Communal Court Yard
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Langley House forms part of a renovated 15th Century manor house Situated in central Highworth. The Manor House is a small gated community of 5 individual properties. This period home offer stunning period features with large Tudor Fireplaces and exposed beams throughout.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Langley House forms part of a renovated 15th Century manor house Situated in central Highworth. The Manor House is a small gated community of 5 individual properties. This period home offer stunning period features with large Tudor Fireplaces and exposed beams throughout. All properties are centred around a paved communal south facing courtyard with a central feature fountain. The property has gas fired radiator central heating and secure allocated parking for two cars via an electric double gate.
Door from communal court yard. Slate flooring.
Window. Stairs rising to landing. Door giving access to kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom. Storage space. Slate flooring. Radiator.
W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Slate flooring. Radiator.
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Space for washing machine. Door giving access to understairs storage.
Kitchen/diner 16' 8" Irregular Shaped Room x 15' 8" Plus Bay Window ( 5.08m Irregular Shaped Room x 4.78m Plus Bay Window )
Stone bay window. Door giving access to front. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Under counter lighting. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Fitted double range oven and grill with gas hob and feature canopy extractor. Feature Tudor fire place with inset burner. Exposed beams. Slate flooring. Radiator.
Doors giving access to lounge and bedroom. Stairs rising from entrance hall and stairs rising to second floor.
Lounge 15' 5" Irregular Shaped Room x 16' 1" Into Bay Window ( 4.70m Irregular Shaped Room x 4.90m Into Bay Window )
Window. Exposed beams. Storage cupboard. Tudor fire with inset burner. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.46m )
Window. Built in wardrobes. Door giving access to en suite. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 2" Plus reccessed Area x 15' 11" Irregular and Restricted ( 4.01m Plus reccessed Area x 4.85m Irregular and Restricted )
Window. Fitted wardrobe. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" Max x 10' 9" Plus Bay Window ( 3.89m Max x 3.28m Plus Bay Window )
Irregular shaped room with restricted head height. Window. Radiator.
Jack and Jill Bathroom. Velux window. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Double shower cubicle with glazed surrounding. Tiled flooring.
Communal court yard around feature fountain.
Entry via electric gate. Two parking spaces.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43665927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.