4 bedroom detached house for saleTadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon, Swindon
- SUPERB DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 Double Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- En-suite Dressing Room
- Dual Aspect Living Room, Dining Room
- 22'4" Integrated Kitchen/Family room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking.
COULD THIS BE THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME? we certainly think so! With its superb kitchen/family room great for social gatherings and entertaining, separate utility room, cloakroom, dual aspect living room, separate dining room, gallery landing, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dressing room and double garage.
Crest Nicholson is delighted to unveil Tadpole Garden Village; a long awaited collection of high specification 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses on the outskirts of the pretty Wiltshire Village of Blunsdon. Set within an abundance of quiet, tranquil and open countryside with spectacular panoramic views of where the Wiltshire Downs meets the Cotswolds
This exciting and innovative development will become a distinct community of nearly 1700 homes, 'The Caldwick' with it’s large kitchen/family room with two sets of French doors into the garden, is ideal for entertaining The fully fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers, includes Bosch appliances including integrated eye level electric double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and gas hob on a peninsular unit with chimney cooker hood. From the kitchen there is access into the separate utility room with plumbing and electric for a washing machine. The generous living room is dual aspect and also boasts french doors leading to the garden. For a more formal occasion there is a separate dining room, but day to day dining could be in the kitchen/family room. The gallery landing leads to four well appointed bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite and dressing area including fitted wardrobe. There is also an en-suite to the second bedroom, whilst a family bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms. Externally many plots benefit from a double garage with two parking spaces.
Kitchen/family Room 22' 4" x 13' 4" ( 6.81m x 4.06m )
Living Room 25' 1" x 12' ( 7.65m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 8' 11" x 13' ( 2.72m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' x 14' ( 3.66m x 4.27m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.