4 bedroom detached house for saleNewbury Street, Wantage
Guide Price £450,000
- Well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Sitting room with bay window to the front
- Superb whole top floor master bedroom suite with double built in wardrobe dressing area and large en suite
- Family bathroom
- Dining room with doors to the garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 generous first floor double bedrooms (one en suite)
- Third single bedroom
- Walled garden
- Pressurised hot water system
An attractive brand new four bedroom detached house built in a traditional style aesthetically complimenting the surrounding period townhouses in this prestigious part of town, just a short walk from the park, Wantage Primary School and the market square.
The property has been built on the site of a former Victorian builder's yard in a small and select enclave of only 3 brand new properties. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation comprises of; a ground floor entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with bay window to the front aspect, separate dining room with glazed doors to the garden, and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and built in appliances; to the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms (1 en suite), and a single third bedroom, as well as a family bathroom. A fabulous top floor master suite with double built dressing area and a large en suite completes the accommodation. Walled front and rear gardens and parking provision for 2 vehicles.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating via radiators.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26444119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.