3 bedroom flat for sale7E, Park Court, Clydebank, G814PQ
- Very generous 3 Bedroom Flat close to Erskine Bridge & West End. Fully upgraded building with lift access to all floors. Private and visitors parking available outside the building --- MARCH 2014 HOME
- Internally comprises - 3 good sized Bedrooms, Modern Lounge with front aspects over Dalmuir golf course, fitted Kitchen, Bathroom, separate WC and ample storage throughout - Communal landing is very w
- Property internally has been offerd in walk-in condition and would suit a variety of investors or buy-to-let landlords. The guide price has been set for realistic auction SALE - **VENDOR INSTRUCTION**
- Full vacant possession available; for the property - Very handy for Erskine Bridge, Clydebank and Glasgow West End - Rental potential for the property around the £450 - £500 mark with scope for increa
- Quiet location - Lift access to all floors - Parking available. Concierge service available to all residents. Fully occupied building. Viewing available. Dalmuir train station connecting to Surroundin
PRICED FOR AUCTION SALE -- HOME REPORT - £35,000 -- Turn Key Investment. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom upper flat close to transport links and amenities. Dalmuir train station provided perfect transport links to the surrounding area and Glasgow city centre. The property internally comprises: Reception hallway, lounge with open outlooks onto the golf course, fitted kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, separate WC and storage areas. The property is well positioned for local transport links and would work ideally as an investment property or buy-to-let. ** Priced to sell on the auction night ** Full benefits include gas central heating and double glazing newly fitted throughout, walk in condition, ready for rental. Communal parking and residents lift available to all floors, building managed professionally and all communal areas are well kept and maintained. The floor the property is located on is very well maintained by neighbouring residents. Rental potential for the property would be in the region of £500 pcm - £6,000 per annum) ** PRIME INVESTMENT ** Internal viewing is available if required. On street parking for both owners and visitors is available and the flat provides views over Dalmuir Golf Course. Very well located for West End of Glasgow and Clydebank College. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.