5 bedroom town house for saleRoyal Wells Park , Tunbridge Wells, TN4
- 2 receptions
- 3 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band TBC
- Total area: 2,305 Sq. Ft.
- Available Now to Reserve/No chain
- Tunbridge Wells train station witihin walking distance
- Located behind Mount Ephraim
- Walking distance of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Secure gated development
- Large open plan kitchen/diningroom with two sets french doors onto terrace
The Adam is one of only eight town houses located in a beautiful setting in a quiet corner of Royal Wells Park development. The town houses offer privacy and security in a gated setting.
The Adam style town house is located in a gated, private area within the Royal Wells Park development. Upon entering this home, a large hallway greets you from which you access the cinema room and separate utility room. A WC is also located on this floor. A personnel door provides access into your garage. Stairs take you up to the next floor level where you will find an open plan kitchen / dining room which features two sets of french doors leading onto terrace 1. Also on this floor is the spacious living room which benefits from Bi-Fold doors leading onto the patio and garden area. Another WC can also be found on this floor.
Stairs take you up to the first floor which reveals the master suite and guest suite. The master suite has a separate, large dressing room, which comes complete with fitted wardrobes, and a large en suite featuring two basins. From the master suite, french doors lead you out onto terrace 2. The guest suite has a separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes and also an en suite.
From the first floor landing, stairs once again take you up to the second floor where you will find bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bedroom 5. A large family bathroom, with separate bath and shower, is also located on this level.
The kitchen and bathrooms have all been finished to a high specification. The Adam comes complete with fitted floor finishes throughout.
Royal Wells Park is perfectly placed. It is within walking distance of the historic town centre, including The Pantiles, making the shops, restaurants, bars, theatres and parks easily accessible. Tunbridge Wells train station is just a short walk away too, and from there you can be in London in 45 minutes or the South Coast in 38 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.