2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWestern Parade, Southsea
- Two bedroom hall floor flat
- Lots of stained glass windows and original features
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Two working fireplaces
- 39ft open plan reception room
Full of character, charm and original features, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a 39ft open plan reception area, perfect for entertaining and that overlooks Southsea Common. Benefiting from being hall floor, having two double bedrooms, two working fireplaces and a fitted kitchen.
Full of character, charm and original features, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a 39ft open plan reception area, perfect for entertaining and that overlooks Southsea Common. Benefiting from being hall floor, having two double bedrooms, two working fireplaces, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and bathroom as well as a useful lean-to this well positioned and lovely flat will be a perfect home for someone perhaps downsizing or looking for a bolt hole near the sea! Call now to view!
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls, doors to front elevation, large understairs cupboard, electric heater, original tiled floor. Doors to: All rooms
Open Plan - Lounge/kitchen 39' 3" x 15' 8" ( 11.96m x 4.78m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with ceiling roses and coving, smooth plastered walls, tiled to principle areas in kitchen, single glazed sash bay window, two stunning working fireplaces, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, island with work surface, integrated electric hob, oven and storage space, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric heaters, solid wood flooring throughout, double single glazed french doors to;Lean To
Lean - To 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Single glazed glass ceiling, smooth walls, double doors to the garden for which you have right of access through, original tiled floor.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 4' ( 2.87m x 1.22m )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls tiled to principle areas, single glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled floor
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to side elevation, electric heater, wooden flooring
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, electric heater, wooden flooring
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43668264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.