3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £90,000
- 2/3 Bedroom mid terraced house
- uPVC Double glazing
- Refurbishment required
- No upward chain
AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OF FIRST TIME BUY! This deceptively spacious terraced home situated within the outskirts of the town centre has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Comprising a lounge/diner 2/3 bedrooms and small enclosed courtyard the property offers an ideal investment opportunity!
Positioned in a popular residential location on the outskirts of the town centre, this deceptively spacious mid terraced house has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The property requires refurbishment and comprises a lounge with an archway through to the separate dining area, a kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and an inset sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and a gas cooker point. The three piece bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there is a small shower room and three bedrooms, the master benefiting from a range of fitted wardrobes,
Continuing outside, there is a small courtyard to the rear with gated pedestrian access to the side and a brick built store.
Lounge Area 10' 11" x 12' 11" maximum ( 3.33m x 3.94m maximum )
Dining Area 11' 5" x 12' 11" maximum ( 3.48m x 3.94m maximum )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 16' 11" maximum ( 3.33m x 5.16m maximum )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 7' 11" maximum ( 3.89m x 2.41m maximum )
Shower Room 11' 4" x 3' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.07m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the second set of traffic lights turn right and follow the road round into West Street. Turn right into Victoria Road and proceed along where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43668321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.