3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth View, Sherburn Street, Hull
Guide Price £60,000
- Autumn Sale! Was £65,000. Reduced to £60,000 - £70,000
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear
***AUTUMN SALE PROPERTY!!!***MUST BE VIEWED! IDEAL INVESTMENT/STARTER HOME!
A well presented traditional style three bedroom (bed 3/attic room) end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular residential location served by shops (Holderness Road), schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted dining kitchen and bathroom with white suite. First Floor:- Two bedrooms and fixed staircase to bedroom 3/attic room. Outside; Front garden and enclosed rear yard.
With door, glazed fan light above and radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" max/ into bay x 11' 5" max ( 4.14m max/ into bay x 3.48m max )
With double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, built in gas fire, radiator, ceiling rose, cornice and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 11' 10" max x 10' max ( 3.61m max x 3.05m max )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, built in peninsular style breakfast bar, plumbing for automatic washing machine, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, laminated floor covering, radiator, double glazed window, inset ceiling spotlights and door.
With laminated floor covering and quarter glazed exit door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering and door.
Bedroom 1 15' plus recess x 11' 8" ( 4.57m plus recess x 3.56m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, electric storage heater, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, electric storage heater, further cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, radiator, coving and door.
With feature stained glass and leaded window and fixed staircase leading to:-
Bedroom 3/ Attic Room 15' 8" x 15' ( 4.78m x 4.57m )
With double glazed velux window, electric storage heater, radiator and panelled door.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with timber fence forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is an enclosed concrete yard area with brick built outhouse/store, cold water tap and brick built wall forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43668342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.