3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Riddings, Alfreton
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Conservatory/Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Mainly Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced home in Riddings. To the ground floor there is a sitting room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced home in Riddings. To the ground floor there is a sitting room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms. Externally there is a mainly laid to lawn rear garden. An internal inspection of this home is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation. With a radiator, TV point, telephone point, gas fire on hearth with feature surround, coving to the ceiling, one ceiling light, two wall lights, a double glazed window to the front elevation and a door to the inner hallway.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a gas fire with feature surround, radiator, coving to the ceiling, a ceiling light, telephone and TV points, and a door to the stairs and a sliding door to the kitchen
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a freestanding gas cooker (included in the sale), space and plumbing for a washing machine. With a tiled floor, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a door to the rear lobby.
With a tiled floor, space and plumbing for fridge freezer (included in the sale), ceiling light, a double glazed door to the conservatory and a door to the bathroom.
Of brick construction with double glazed windows to the side elevation and a double glazed door to the rear elevation opening onto the garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over. With tiled flooring and tiled walls, a radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
With a ceiling light, loft hatch and doors leading to bedrooms one two and three.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV and telephone point, a ceiling light, a wall light and a built in airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, TV and telephone point, radiator and a wall and ceiling light.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminated flooring, fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a ceiling light.
To the rear of the property is a patio area with outside tap and a flood light, this leads to a lawned area with planted boarders the garden is enclosed by panel fencing,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43668528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.