4 bedroom character property for saleCadeby
- Fabulous Courtyard Development
- Prime village location on edge of Cadeby
- Large gardens
- Approx 1750 sq ft
- Kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Four Beds
PLOT 9 : Cadeby Court is a prestigious courtyard development in a stunning location on the edge of Cadeby. Reservations can be taken off plan and purchasers will have the opportunity to personalise their choice of property choosing their own kitchens and finishes. Plot 9 is subject to planning
Contact Anthony Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org
General - Cadeby Court is a prestigious courtyard development in a stunning location on the edge of Cadeby. Reservations can be taken off plan and purchasers will have the opportunity to personalise their choice of property choosing their own kitchens and finishes.It is rare that a development opportunity of this quality comes to the open market in such a prestigious village location.
DETAILS AWAITING CLIENT'S APPROVAL.
Enquiries And Viewings - If you would like to discuss the site please contact Anthony Fox (Tel 01455 890898) email@example.com.Viewing on the site is strictly by appointment through Country Properties please do not make attempt to view alone as the site is guarded by Alsatian Dogs.
The Property - Plot 9 is subject to planning. This is a detached dwelling with kitchen, sitting room, study, WC, ground floor bedroom, en suite and hallway with staircase. Attic trusses creates an additional three bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a large garden and to the front is off road parking and access to a double garage.
The Accomodation - The accommodation with approximate measurements scaled of an architects plan are briefly as follows :
The Plans - These current plans are subject to change. A planning application has been submitted to create a ninth unit.
Management Company - A Management Company will be set up to maintain the shared areas including the courtyard and access road. Each occupier will contribute towards the maintenance of those areas by way of service charge.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as Fox Country Properties, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Fox Country Properties have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43669185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26444295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Sales and Lettings, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.