1 bedroom apartment for saleConwy
- 10% Return For 10 Yrs
- 125% Buyback After 10 Yrs
- Hands Off Investment
- 2 Weeks Personal Use Pa
An opportunity to invest in the stunning Grade 2 listed Caer Rhun Hall Hotel on the outskirts of Conwy.
The room on offer here is a single room situated in The Cottage part of the hotel. Whilst the standard room cost is £50,000 the developer will pay the first 2 years rental returns in advance reducing your purchase price to just £40,000.
- 10%pa return for 10 years (based on full asking price)
- 125% buybck after yer 10 (based on full asking price)
- 2 weeks personal use pa
- Fully managed, no ongoing charges
Currently only partially operational, tthe country's finest hotel developers will transform the hotel into a 100 bedroom country house hotel and spa. Caer Rhun will become the regon's most exclusive hotel for weddings, guests and conferences. Now available for investment, this stunning hotel includes two weeks personal use each year included with your purchase.
Standard Single Room -
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43670007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26444266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Property Group, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.