3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRaleigh Road, Neston
Sold STC £113,000
- Ideal investment
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- In need of some modernisation
- Large garden
- No chain
This spacious 3 bedroom end terrace property in Raleigh Road, Neston is located within easy reach of Neston town centre and its amenities as well as the local transport links. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner, extended kitchen, conservatory, large garden.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom end terrace property in Raleigh Road, Neston. The property is located within easy reach of Neston town centre and its amenties as well as the local transport links and Neston railway station. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner, extended kitchen, conservatory, large garden. The property is in need of some modernisation.
Glazed door to front. Storage cupboard. Stairs rising to 1st floor. Understairs cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 2" x 13' 5" into recess ( 6.76m x 4.09m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. UPCV double glazed patio doors to rear. Electric fire.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 9' 11" ( 6.02m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of wall and base units. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with worktops over. Space for Fridge/freezer, space for Cooker, space for wasing machine, storage cupboard, gas point. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. single glazed window to rear. Glazed sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.49m )
Tiled floor. Doors to rear garden
With single glazed window to side aspect. Stairs to entrance hall. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 13' 4" into recess ( 3.43m x 4.06m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' plus recess x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.05m plus recess x 3.25m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Fully fitted suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over. Central heating boiler. Tiled walls and floor.
To the front there is a drive way and to the rear a patio area extending to a lawned area with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43670586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.