3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWindermere Road, Sudbury
Sold STC £330,000
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Garden
- Garage & Parking
SALE AGREED SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED. A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular cul-de-sac location. The property benefits from an extended lounge and kitchen, conservatory, good size gardens, garage and parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Radiator, built in double storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 20' 3" x 16' 8" ( 6.17m x 5.08m )
Large dual aspect room with gas fire with decorative surround, radiator, window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to three sides with double glazed door leading to the garden.
Kitchen 21' 5" x 8' 10" ( 6.53m x 2.69m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in eye level double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor over, space for appliances, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with double glazed door leading to the side.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Built in double storage cupboard, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Comprising shower cubicle, built in furniture incorporating countertop basin, low level w/c, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via timber double gates leading to a block paved driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a single garage with up and over door. The remainder of the front garden has gravel beds with mature shrubs and pathway leading to the entrance door. There is also gated side pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has been kept in good order with mature flower beds and borders surrounding the property. There is a paved pathway leading from the conservatory with stepping stone pathway leading to the side where there is gated pedestrian access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.