3 bedroom terraced house for saleHodroyd Cottages, Brierley, Barnsley
Sold STC £62,500
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No chain
- Popular area
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £60,000. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property 21 Hodroyd Cottages, Brierley, Barnsley, S72 9JA, should contact William H Brown, 24 Market Hill, Barnsley, S70 2QE 01226733456.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, mid terraced property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and giving access to both commuter links and local amenities.
Lounge 15' into recess x 16' 1" max ( 4.57m into recess x 4.90m max )
There is a feature fireplace, coving to the ceiling, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 11' 10" ( 3.71m max x 3.61m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, tiled splash back, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door. There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
With a rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
With coving to the ceiling, built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" into recess, inc cupboards x 12' 2" ( 3.58m into recess, inc cupboards x 3.71m )
There is a built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash back, radiator and a rear facing double glazed windows.
Attic Bedroom Three 16' 9" into recess, inc stairs x 14' 11" into recess, inc stairs ( 5.11m into recess, inc stairs x 4.55m into recess, inc stairs )
There is a spindled balustrade, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. This room has sloping ceiling with restricted head height in some areas.
There is a forecourt and to the rear is a patio area and a further garden area beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43670700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.