4 bedroom detached house for saleParkdale, Astley, Manchester, M29
- 4 BED DETACHED
- SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH NEFF APPLIANCES
- MASTER BED WITH EN SUITE
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY
- EPC RATING "TBC"
- ENERGY EFFICIENT BOILER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
OPTION TO PURCHASE WITH THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME
HUNTERS proudly presents this stunning four bedroom detached home on a brand new development in Astley, set in a peaceful cul-de-sac just off Manchester Road. A spacious driveway provides off road parking for up to three vehicles to the front of the property, and to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn & patio area. Designed with family life in mind, the property has much more to offer than most;
- Modern / Contemporary Kitchen, with Neff appliances
- Smart Home Technology throughout
- Thermostatic showers to all en-suites and bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating using energy efficient boilers
- TV Points to Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and all bedrooms
- Security Alarm
- Designer collection Bathroom
- Spacious Living area’s
- 4 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, downstairs cloakroom
- Telephone Point to Lounge, Kitchen and Bedroom 1
- 10 year structural warranty
This property has great transport links in the area and the East Lancashire Road can easily be accessed, taking you to Manchester City Centre or on to the M60 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43671756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRSSL99240299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.