3 bedroom detached house for saleBirdbeck Drive, Outwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £195,000
- Detached house with garage
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge/diner and kitchen/breakfast room
- uPVC double glazing and LPG central heating
- Large gardens to the side and rear
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME! Situated in the highly desirable village of Outwell this is a great opportunity to purchase a lovely family sized detached house, that has a large garden to complement the spacious house. The presentation is excellent and this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME! Situated in the highly desirable village of Outwell, this is a great opportunity to purchase a lovely family sized detached house that has a large garden to complement the spacious house. On the ground floor there is a good sized lounge/diner with French doors that open on to a decked seating area. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of fitted units, a built-in oven, gas hob, cooker hood and a dishwasher. There is also a useful ground floor cloakroom and a utility room that gives access to the garage. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Moving outside, there is a drive, garage and additional parking area. There is also a good sized side garden and rear garden with the decking as previously mentioned.
Lounge/diner 19' 9" x 10' 8" ( 6.02m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 14' x 7' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.31m )
Utility Room 7' 6" x 4' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.30m )
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Follow the road along and at the roundabout proceed straight over. Upon entering the village of Outwell, at the mini roundabout turn right and then follow the road round to the left into Isle Road. Continue along and turn right into Birdbeck Drive. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43673676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.