2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHome Farm Road, Wirral
Sold STC £95,000
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge and kitchen/diner
- Front and rear gardens
- Available for immediate viewings.
WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE WOOD CHURCH AREA WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS THIS PROPERTY IS READY FOR ITS NEXT OWNER. VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED.
END TERRACE PROPERTY FOR SALE IN THE WOODCHURCH AREA AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS. Comprising to the ground floor of a longe and kitchen/diner to the first floor two bedrooms. Externally extensive garden to the rear and a front garden.
Upvc door to the front of the property, gas meter, wood effect flooring and cupboard housing electric meter. Stairs to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 11' 6" Into Recess x 11' 1" ( 3.51m Into Recess x 3.38m )
Irregular shaped room, upvc window to the front of the property, radiator and double doors leading to the kitchen/diner. Wood effect flooring and door to hallway.
Kitchen/diner 17' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a selection of wall and base units with under unit lighting, work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob and overhead extractor fan. Space for fridge and freezer, upvc window and french upvc doors to the rear of the property. Door leading to the lounge and wood effect flooring.
Loft access and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 16' 6" To the back of wardrobes x 9' 4" Excluding recess ( 5.03m To the back of wardrobes x 2.84m Excluding recess )
Two upvc windows to the front of the property, radiator, fitted mirrored wardrobes and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Two upvc windows to the rear of the property, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c and pedestal wash basin. Heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43676217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.