3 bedroom detached house for saleRobins Wood Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £230,000 - £250,000
- 3 Bedrooms
This detached property is a great value for money as it is close to local shops, amenities and transport links to the City Centre and the Queens Medical Centre. Ideal for any family looking to upsize to a larger family home as it is very spacious with 3 large bedrooms and a triple driveway.
Guide Price £230,000 - £250,000. This large 3 bedroom detached property is a great value for money as it is close to local shops, amenities and transport links to the City Centre and the Queens Medical Centre. Ideal for any family looking to upsize to a larger family home. Viewing is highly advised, call office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front and a double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed door to the front with a understairs cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge / Dining Area 24' 5" x 11' 4" Max ( 7.44m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to the conservatory with a fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' Max ( 3.63m x 3.05m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob and a overhead cooker hood, Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and a door leading out to the garden area.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 10' 4" ( 2.97m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.63m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front with built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the front, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC with additional storage and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway with room for 3 or 4 cars. To the rear of the property is a part paved and part lawn area with fence boundary.
Garage 16' x 7' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.41m )
Power, lighting, up and over doors, double glazed window to the side and houses the central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43676244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.