4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElgin Road, Seven Kings, IG3
- Four Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Double Fronted
- Three Reception Rooms
- First and Ground Floor Bathrooms
- Out Building to Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Short Walk to Seven Kings Station
Offering for sale this unique larger than average 4 bedroom double front house situated in the heart of Seven Kings and with close proximity to Local transport and shopping facilities. Seven Kings station is a short walk from the property and is soon to benefit from the much anticipated cross rail. The house comprises of four bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with added potential to extend further into the loft, on the ground floor you have three good size reception rooms bathroom and kitchen with access to the rear garden. Added benefits include the out building to the rear of the garden, the side access from the main property to the garden and out building, and off street parking. I deal family home or a buy to let with potential to turn into a HMO (Subject to local authority council), buyers can take advantage of the rising demand and prices in the area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WENT_000466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.