4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarlton Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £310,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom End of Terrace
- Family Bathroom & 2 En-Suites
- Modern & Well Presented Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sought After Redoubt Area
- Vendor Suited
- Accommodation over Three Floors
- GUIDE PRICE £310,000-£340,000
GUIDE PRICE £310,000-£340,000
Spacious & extremely well presented end of terrace in the sought after Redoubt area. Situated a short walk to the seafront, town centre & station. Modern & bright throughout with four double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, dressing room, 2 reception rooms & modern kitchen.
GUIDE PRICE £310,000-£340,000
Redoubt. A stunning and extremely well presented four bedroom end of terrace in the highly sought after Redoubt area of Eastbourne. Ideally situated a short walk from the seafront, Whitley Park, the mainline train station, bus routes and town centre. A substantial property with accommodation over three floors with a high standard of finish throughout and comprising of bright living room with feature fireplace, dining room and large modern fitted kitchen with double doors out to the patio garden. On the first floor you have the large master bedroom with en-suite, two further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor comprises of large double bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. Eternally the property has a small front garden with good sized patio garden to the rear offering side gate access and brick built shed. Viewings are strongly recommended to appreciate the standard of finish this property has to offer.
Spacious & extremely well presented four bedroom end of terrace in the sought after Redoubt area. Situated a short walk to the seafront, town centre & station. Modern & bright throughout with 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, dressing room, 2 reception rooms and modern kitchen. Vendor suited.
Door to the front aspect leading into entrance hall with Bamboo flooring.
Living Room 12' 3" into alcove x 14' 7" into bay ( 3.73m into alcove x 4.45m into bay )
Double glazed bay window, open fire place, wall lights and chrome plug sockets.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 10' 9" into alcove ( 4.80m x 3.28m into alcove )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading out onto the garden, fire place, radiator and understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, eye-level electric double oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and Smeg dishwasher, tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating. French doors out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the ground floor onto landing with airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" into alcove x 12' 1" ( 4.95m into alcove x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and ladder radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 1" max ( 3.86m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, ladder style radiator and fully tiled walls.
Top Floor Landing
Stairs from the first floor onto top floor landing and access to:
Bedroom 4 15' x 7' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Dressing Room 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
With Velux window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and wall lights.
Comprising of Velux window, whirlpool bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with fitted units, WC and ladder style radiator.
Paved area and tiled walkway to the front door.
Paved rear garden with brick built shed, gated side access, exterior power sockets and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43679343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.