3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLynn Road, Setchey, King's Lynn
- Semi-detached bungalow of non-traditional construction
- Good sized accommodation
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two conservatory's
- Off road parking & gardens
A semi-detached bungalow of non-traditional construction which offers good sized three bedroom accommodation and has been much improved by the current owners. Outside there is off road parking for several vehicles and well maintained gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached bungalow of non-traditional construction which offers good sized accommodation and has been much improved by the current owners. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a stand alone conservatory and outside WC. Outside there is off road parking for several vehicles and well maintained gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Tiled flooring, door to:
Radiator, door to storage cupboard with double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.14m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, television point, telephone point, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.93m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, window to side, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, worktop surfaces, tiled walls, space for electric cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, boiler serving central heating.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 19' 4" ( 2.92m x 5.89m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, poly carbonate roof, radiator, power, wall lights, sliding doors to garden.
Suite comprising of bath, shower with electric shower and drench style shower head, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, hand wash basin, low flush WC with concealed cistern to vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 8' 7" max ( 4.55m x 2.62m max )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Window to hallway
To the front of the property there is a brick weave driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to a car port. The driveway leads to the side of the property where there is further parking.
To the rear there is an extensive garden comprising of a patio area, lawned garden and a variety of plants and shrubs.
To the side there is a former garage which is currently used as a workshop with power and light with an access door.
Stand Alone Conservatory
There is a stand alone conservatory which is of UPVC double glazed construction with poly-carbonate roof, power and light.
Situated to the rear of the property there is an outside WC with space for tumble dryer, hand wash basin, tiled floor, low flush WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43679349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.