1 bedroom flat for saleCourtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5
- Charming reception with ample space to dine
- Impressive, tall fireplace and ample storage
- Bedroom with wardrobe and high ceilings
- Smart bathroom with heated towel rail
- Superb eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure building close to underground stations
This wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a popular Victorian Building on a pretty, verdant square in the heart of South Kensington.
Courtfield Gardens is a pretty Victorian Square offering swift access to Gloucester Street while South Kensington and the Museum district are a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.