2 bedroom detached house for salePaythorne, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7
Offers in Region of
- 5* Owners only relaxing retreat
- Large range of static homes and lodges
- On site state of the art Gym
- On site shop & laundrette
- Nearby country pub
- Pet Friendly park
- Children's outdoor play area
**PRICES FROM £95,000** 5* Owners Only Relaxing Retreat. Large Range Of Static Homes & Lodges. On Site State Of The Art Gym. On Site Shop & Laundrette. Nearby Country Pub. Free Access To Nearby Award Winning Sauna & Pool. Children's Outdoor Play Area. Pet Friendly Park. Beautiful Walking Country. Viewing Highly Recommended.
The Ribble Valley Country & Leisure Park offers a 5* owners only relaxing retreat. Situated in Paythorne this pet friendly park is just a short drive from Gisburn, Clitheroe, Settle and Skipton. A perfect base for walking and cycling there are paths from your doorstep to explore Gisburn Forest, Pendle Hill, Ingleborough, Pen-Y-Ghent and Whernside. The park is also a perfect base for fishing on the River Ribble.
The park offers everything from first tine holiday homes up to lodges and everything in-between. There is a 12 month holiday season & we offer an unlimited site license - meaning once you have bought you need not move off the site!
Along with a perfect location the park also boasts:
- A country pub a short walk away which offers
- Free access to award winning spa facilities
including swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and
- On site state of the art gym.
- Children's outdoor play area.
- A games room.
- On site launderette.
- On site shop.
- Owners executive lounge with complimentary
tea, coffee and snacks - with free wifi.
- Private dog walking field.
- Private recreational field for sports
From Settle proceed on the A65 in the direction of Skipton. After you have passed through the village of Long Preston take the right hand turn onto the A59 sign posted Gisburn. Continue down this road for approximately 4 miles and take the right turn at Newsholme sign posted Paythorne. Continue on this road passing through Paythorne and the park is located on the left hand side approximately 200 yards after passing the Buck Inn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43682475.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SET160100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Settle . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.