3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBroomfield Road, Henfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate detached 3 double bedroom bungalow
- Sought-after location
- Bright and airy, good size rooms
- New bathroom and modern country-style kitchen
- 80' east facing rear garden
- Driveway and garage
A bright and spacious detached bungalow situated in a highly sought after location that has been extensively updated and improved in recent years, including the installation of a new gas combination boiler in 2014, high quality bathroom fittings, and a new country style kitchen. The property has light and airy rooms including three double bedrooms, a large sitting/dining room, whilst outside there is a private driveway, with turning area and detached garage, together with pretty, well stocked gardens including an 80 ft. east facing rear garden. Other features include double glazed windows and uPVC weatherboarding, fascias and soffits. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43696020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6104065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.