4 bedroom maisonette for saleSurbiton Grove, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 4 bedroom second floor maisonette
- Allocated parking
- Communal garden
- Versatile space throughout
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC energy rating E (50)
WOW! Just take a look at the size of this property, you will not believe your eyes when you walk through the front door. This substantial four bedroom maisonette has its very own private front door, and when you get inside you will notice that the rooms are a great size, and that character is oozing from the walls and reaching far up to the ceilings.The lounge is a fantastic space to relax and unwind after a long day at the office, with large windows this room is flooded with natural light and great views. The kitchen/dining area also benefits from lots of light as it has duel aspect windows facing south west. From here you can also look over the garden area to the rear of the property, the garden is communal between the upstairs and downstairs property.To the front of the maisonette you also have an allocated parking space so you won’t have to worry about driving around to try and find a parking spot before unloading the weekly shop.
- Lounge: 18'2 x 13'1 (5.54m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17'9 x 12'9 (5.41m x 3.89m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 10'5 (4.04m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 8'5 (3.91m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 8'10 (3.84m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 7'5 (3.05m x 2.26m)
- Allocated Parking Space
- Private section of rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43696248.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.