4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAstwick Close, Keighley, BD20
Sold by Us £234,950
- Three double bedrooms (One currently used as a play room) and one single bedroom
- Newly fitted Kitchen with all NEF appliances fitted
- These include integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and ceramic hob
- New Worcester Bosch boiler fitted
- Integral garage with electric points and ample shelving for storage
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility
- Low maintenance garden with spacious decking and afternoon sunshine
- Tastefully presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings
- Single driveway with extra parking space adjacent to the front of the property
We are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented executive style 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location. All within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms, overall a quality family home.
The property benefits from a new contemporary kitchen and dining area overlooking the garden. There is a large drive to the front of the property, an integral garage with electricity and ample shelving for storage, gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and en-suite facilities.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43696410.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwj-mje2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.