3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLynn Road, Watlington, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- PRICE REDUCED FROM £315,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms & Bathroom & Utility/Cloakroom
- 27' Lounge/Diner & 15' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Parking, Garage & Workshop
- Lovely Private Enclosed Gardens
- Non Estate Detached Bungalow
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS detached, non estate, bungalow with secluded gardens, parking, garage & workshop. It has generous living accommodation including 3 double bedrooms, 27' lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room & utility/cloakroom.
This DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS detached bungalow is located just outside the village centre, within this highly popular village, which benefits from a wide range of amenities including a mainline railway station to Cambridge and London. The property is set in a non-estate position with secluded gardens,parking, garage & workshop. It has generous living accommodation including 3 double bedrooms, 27' lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room & utility/cloakroom.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Radiator. Feature beams. Access to loft space. Doors to Lounge/Diner, Bedroom 3 & Bathroom.
Lounge/ Diner 27' 6" x 15' 9" max ( 8.38m x 4.80m max )
Double glazed window and French doors to rear garden. Feature beams. Wall lights. Multi fuel burner inset to brick chimney breast. Two radiators. Fitted cupboards and shelving. Door to Kitchen/Breakfast room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating sink & drainer unit. Built in oven & hob with extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Central island with built in storage. Telephone point. Feature beams. Door to Utility/Cloakroom.
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom 10' 6" x 9' 2" max ( 3.20m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a panelled corner bath, double shower enclosure, wash handbasin to vanity unit & close coupled w.c. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Feature beams.
(Door from Lounge). Radiator. Wall lights. Doors to Bedroom 1 & 2.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Inset spotlights. Wall lights. Television & telephone points.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Access to loft space. Inset spotlights.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and a Car Port leading to a Single Garage. A pedestrian side gate gives access to the rear garden.
Garage 17' x 8' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.62m )
Up and over door. Power & lighting. Window and door to rear garden.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, pond, greenhouse, flower & shrub beds and borders. There is a wooden shed and a brick workshop.
Brick Workshop 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window & door to garden.
Watlington is a parish village in the county of Norfolk. It is situated approx. 1 mile from the east bank of the River Great Ouse (offering riverbank walks), approx. 7 miles south of the town of King's Lynn and approx. 6 miles from the market town of Downham Market. Both these towns have a large range of shops and amenities. The village is served by Watlington main line railway station to Kings Lynn, Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. The village also has a doctors surgery, village shop, public house and restaurant, social club and primary school.
From Downham Market town centre head north along the A10 towards King's Lynn. After approximately five miles at the roundabout turn left signposted Watlington Station and Magdalen. Follow this road for approximately two miles and the property can be found on your left hand side just after the turning on your left for Plough Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43696488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.