3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackfriars, Rushden
- Superb Three bedroom home
- Excellent Condition
- Large Conservatory
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Great Location
A truly excellent three bedroom semi-detached home presented to the market in exceptional condition. Benefitting from off road parking, car port, a large lounge, a modern kitchen, an excellent conservatory, three bedrooms & a generous size rear garden this property really is a must see!!
Entered via double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen & bathroom
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights
Kitchen 13' 10" Max x 8' 3" ( 4.22m Max x 2.51m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, sink bowl and drainer, gas & electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, splashback tiling, understair storage cupboard, window to rear, door to conservatory
Conservatory 13' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.22m x 4.06m )
upvc construction, double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to side, french doors to rear leading into garden.
a three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, low level w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric heated towel rail, fully tiled.
stairs rising from entrance hall, loft acess, doors to all bedrooms
double glazed window to front
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 7' plus recess ( 4.01m x 2.13m plus recess )
double glazed window to rear
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
double glazed window to rear
Block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, gated area leading to carport
a beautiful fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, decked area stepping down to gated and paved car port.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43696491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.