2 bedroom park home for saleSt Johns Priory, Lechlade
- Detached, Extended Single Unit
- 2 Bedrooms, Lounge, Newly fitted boiler
- Conservatory/Dining Area
- Re-Fitted Shower Room, Double Glazing
- Garden with Ample driveway and Storage area
A extended single unit detached park home in the popular village of Lechlade On Thames. Exclusively for the over 50's. Accommodation in brief comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Parking and Garden. Further benefits from uPVC D/G and GCH. Early viewing recommended
A detached park home in the popular village of Lechlade On Thames. Exclusively for the over 50's. Accommodation in brief comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Parking and Garden. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 9" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.19m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to side.
Dining Area/conservatory 13' 3" x 3' 10" ( 4.04m x 1.17m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Door giving access to side. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steal sink and drainer unit. Space for oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door giving access to bedroom two.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Double glazed windos to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 4' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Extractor fan. Wall mounted medicine cabinate with mirrored door. Radiator.
Shed with power and light.
St Johns Priory
Situated in the magnificent Cotswold Water Park, St Johns Priory Park is in an excellent location close to the banks of the River Thames. The park is well established and has been developed over many years to a good standard. It is a friendly park that has an endearing sense of community, with some residents having lived there for over 25 years.
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St Johns Priory Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.