Light Industrial for saleBelmore Hill Court, Belmore Lane, Owslebury, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21
Removed 6,914 sq. ft. | POA
- 6,914 sq ft (642 sq m)
- 5 modern self contained units B1 (b, c) consent
- Rural location with good communication links to M3
- Outskirts of Winchester City
- Recently refurbished throughout
- 4 units let producing £46,270 per annum
- 1 vacant unit
Belmore Hill Court comprises a small number of light industrial units separated into 3 principal blocks. Constructed in 1990, these are single storey buildings with elevations of primarily brick and block construction under pitched roofs. There is an enclosed courtyard, which provides parking for all the resident occupiers.
In our opinion, these provide superb rural business accommodation, suitable for start-ups and small businesses seeking self-contained light accommodation at a cost effective rate, whilst being in close proximity to Winchester City Centre and the benefits of the communication links to the M3. Historical and adjacent occupiers include Eyre & Johnson Legal Services. CKP Screen Printers and Cheriton Computers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43698171.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Commercial , Hampshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.