2 bedroom terraced house for saleSiemens Road, Stafford
Withdrawn from Market
- Traditional Terrace House
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Shower Room
- Garage via Rear Access
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Viewing Advised
- EPC Rating D
A traditional terraced house conveniently situated for Stafford town centre and with the additional benefit of a detached garage to its rear. Warmed by gas fired central heating via a gas fired boiler the property also has uPVC double glazing.
A replacement door leads to the Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor and a part glazed bi-folding door leading to the Lounge/Dining Room which has French windows to the rear, fitted gas fire and a useful under-stairs cupboard. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wall mounted eye level and floor standing cupboard and drawer units with contrasting roll edge working surfaces incorporating single drainer sink unit and electric ceramic hob with electric oven and grill under and cooker hood over. A doorway leads via the Rear Lobby to the Refitted Shower Room with white suite comprising shower cubicle with screen door, thermostatic mixer and tiled interior, wash basin with double cupboard under and w.c. with concealed cistern.
Stairs lead from the hall to the First Floor Landing with window to the rear and doors to both bedrooms. Bedroom One has two windows to the front and Bedroom Two has one to the rear.
To the front is a gravelled forecourt garden with path leading to the entrance door. To the rear the French windows from the lounge/ dining room lead to a terraced sun deck which in turn leads to a laid to lawn area beyond a and a path leads to a paved patio area and Detached Garage with double doors and personal door to rear.
Siemens Road is conveniently situated to the South of Stafford Town Centre which offers a comprehensive range of facilities including shops of most types, theatre, cinema, library and churches. There are numerous public houses, restaurants and cafes offering most cuisines. Stafford has a mainline railway station offering national, regional and local services (London Euston 1 hour 20 minutes by some Express services). Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 Motorway lie to the South and North of the town giving access to the West Midlands Conurbation, The Potteries and Manchester and Merseyside beyond.
From Stafford town centre follow the A449 Wolverhampton Road and after a short distance turn left into Ingestre Road and at the junction with Salt Road turn right and then first left into Siemens Road and the property will be found on the right hand side as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
1) The garage is approached via a shared service road to the rear of the property.
2) There is a railway line to the rear of the service road.
3) The wall between the lounge and dining room has been removed and our client is checking whether or not there is a completion certificate.
4) The seller cannot guarantee any title to any chattels remaining at the property at the date of completion neither can the seller confirm that the chattels or fixtures and fittings are in good condition and working order and the buyer shall have no recourse to the seller whatsoever in this respect.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Stafford Office.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43698381.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953062489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.