2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbert Drive, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £105,000
- Two bedroom end terrace accommodation
- Driveway and garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating where specified
- Well proportioned rooms
Fantastic example of two bedroom end terrace accommodation situated in Morley, with access to local amenities, good schools and motorway links.
Fantastic example of two bedroom end terrace accommodation situated in Morley, with access to local amenities, good schools and motorway links. This property appeals to first time buyers, growing family or property investor alike. Hurry now to book a viewing today with William H Brown.
Lounge 15' x 11' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Full fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer and oven, double glazed window to the front, part tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 9" plus recess ( 4.57m x 3.28m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece fitted suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants and shrubbery, the property also offers off street parking and driveway, detached garage and out building ideal for storage. To the rear of the property is mature garden with an array of plants and shrubbery with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43698921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.