3 bedroom detached house for saleAquila Way, Langtoft, Peterborough
- Three bedroom detached house
- Cul de sac location
- 16ft Lounge
- Separate dining area
- PVCu Conservatory
- Utility room & Cloakroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Attached single garage
* Three bedroom detached house
* Cul de sac location
* 16ft Lounge
* Separate dining area
* PVCu Conservatory
* Utility room & Cloakroom
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Attached single garage
Metal double glazed door to front to:
Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, radiator, stairs.
5.16m x 4.34m (16'11" x 14'3" maximum including bay recess). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, living flame effect electric fire set in a York stone built surround, two radiators, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to textured ceiling, opening to:
Separate Dining Area
3.10m x 2.72m (10'2" x 8'11"). Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed patio doors to:
3.86m x 3.28m (12'8" x 10'9"). Tiled flooring, TV point with ceiling fan, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden.
2.97m x 2.69m (9'9" x 8'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
2.26m x 1.55m (7'5" x 5'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled flooring, radiator, PVCu double glazed door to garden, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level WC and extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Coving to textured ceiling, access to part boarded loft with pull down metal ladder, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, door to:
4.88m x 2.97m (16' maximum x 9'9"). Telephone point, TV point, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC, extractor fan, tiled surround, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" excluding door recess x 9'8"). Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
L Shaped Room 3.86m x 3.12m (12'8" maximum x 10'3" maximum). Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, overstairs storage cupboard, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower hand attachment over and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Front, flower and shrub beds. Gravel driveway leading to attached single garage plus parking for two vehicles, wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with raised flower and shrub borders beds, gravelled paved patio area, timber wooden garden shed, wooden side gated access, outside cold water tap.
The property benefits from an alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43699080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.