3 bedroom house for saleBerkshire Gardens, Wood Green, N13
- Fantastic three bedroom period house
- Perfect opportunity for a full refurbishment
- Benefits from a sizable seventy-three foot garden
- Separate dining room with garden access
- Boasts period fireplaces and hardwood flooring
- Close to the High Road and local amenities
- Ample space for a kitchen and separate utility room
- Planning permission for potential extension
This impressive three bedroom terrace house presents the perfect opportunity for a full refurbishment, offering period features, an excellent bay-fronted reception room, separate dining room and expansive rear garden.
Ideally located close to the shops and amenities in Palmers Green, the property is also nearby local green, open spaces. Bowes Park Station and Bounds Green Underground Station is within easy reach, providing transport links into and out of the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.