2 bedroom maisonette for saleOld Parr Close, Banbury
- A spacious ground floor maisonette
- Located very conveniently for the town centre, hospital and railway station
- Ideal investment/first time buy
- Large living room
- Two bedrooms
- Garden to front
- Communal parking.
A SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE LOCATED VERY CONVENIENTLY FOR THE TOWN CENTRE, HOSPITAL AND RAILWAY STATION, IDEAL INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY.
Private entrance, hall, large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, garden to front, communal parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£132,500 LEASEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and take the second turning right into Broad Street. Take the second turning on the left into Old Parr Close and the property will be found after approximately 150 yards on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 2 OLD PARR CLOSE, BANBURY is a well proportioned ground floor maisonette which is very conveniently located for access to the town centre, the hospital and the railway station. With its own private entrance, this apartment includes a very spacious living room with adjacent kitchen, two bedrooms both of which can be considered doubles and a bathroom. This is complemented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazed windows which were installed in 2012. Externally there is a small open plan garden at the front, bin storage area to the side and communal parking in a car parking area close by.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built maisonette constructed in the mid 1970's.
* An ideal location within walking distance of the town centre, railway station, hospital and supermarkets.
* Spacious ground floor accommodation.
* Large well lit living room with a window to front and laminate wood effect floor.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, wood effect work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas cooker point, window to front, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
* Main bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and window to rear.
* Second bedroom which is also large enough for a double bed, window to rear and radiator.
* Bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, door to built-in cupboard, window and ceramic wall tiling.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing (installed 2012). Cavity wall insulation guaranteed for 25 years from 2012.
* Small open plan front garden and bin store area to side.
* Communal car parking adjacent to the property on the left hand side.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Leasehold - The property is held on a 99 year lease which commenced on 24th June 1974.
Ground rent £24 per annum. No service charges.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43700718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26443109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.