4 bedroom terraced house for saleLawrence Road, Richmond
- Close To Excellent Schools
- 4 Bedrooms
- West Facing Garden
- Close To Ham Common & Ham Parade
- Quiet Residential Road
Barnard Marcus introduces this bright, spacious and extended four bedroom 1930's mock Tudor style family home positioned on a quiet residential street in Ham, Richmond.
Lawrence Road is well situated in Ham and is within walking distance to the River Thames, the shops of Ham Parade, Ham Common, Richmond Park and Kingston Town Centre. The 65 & 371 bus routes to Kingston & Richmond are also accessible.
This family home is also ideally placed for many local primary schools including Russell School, Meadlands, Fernhill, St Andrew's and The German School while the local secondary schools are, Grey Court, Tiffin Girl's & Teddington School.
Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, double reception room with bay window, storage cupboard, conservatory and fitted galley kitchen with rear door leading to the sunny west facing private rear garden.
The first floor features two double bedrooms with built in storage space, a single bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite.
The second floor includes a master double bedroom with a large three piece en-suite shower room.
Additional benefits include, rear access and further potential to extend (STPC)
A viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43701129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.